Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I should be ashamed...

I should really be ashamed, it has been too long since my last post...
Almost sounds like confession. Well I have good reason, honestly I do.
Family, homework, and work.

I have been cleaning the house, it really needed it a spring cleaning, and it isn't done.

I started a new class, Java this time, and I think I should start taking breaks, I really do. My brain is starting to feel like mush.

We moved from one area to another, clear across the building. I overdid it, I felt that move all day Friday.

So there you have it, bonefide excuses. Everyone should have some.

On the upside of a new, short, week, I have a Secret Pal!
I am so excited. I can't wait to start sending out stuff. It's like being Santa in June, July and August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home