Tuesday, May 10, 2005

*Sigh*

I know I should post more often, life calls though. We had a hailstorm so fierce yesterday, it looked like snow. It was an awesome sight to behold. If I can get the pictures from a co-worker, who just happened to have a camera handy, I will get some pictures posted.

It is very frustrating to have 3 projects in that "almost finished stage", and I just can't find the time to get them finished.

The cobweb is almost finished. I am on the 4th repeat of 7 for the main pattern. It is very pretty. I have a camera at home, two in fact, so there is really no reason I don't have any pictures. Except the fact that when I get home from work, I am worn out, and cooking dinner, feeding family, doing homework, and going to bed ;).

Anyway, I will work on it.

I also have shawl I found, from 2 years ago, so sad. I guess I will have to finish it too.

I also have a Rose of England sampler in cotton I need to finish. Don't ask my why I did it in cotton, I had a ton of it and I needed to get rid of it. There are just no reasons behind some of the things I do. I will try for pictures later.

Well I guess I should get back to work, since it is what they are paying me for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home