Thursday, May 12, 2005

To C or not to C

I am getting frustrated. I don't know if it is just me or if it is my brain. I am trying to program in C and I don't think I am getting it. Maybe it is just not a format for online learning. Who knows. Maybe I just need to let my brain rest. There isn't that much time for a rest though, each class is only 5 weeks long. *Sigh*, I will get it, it just takes time.

On to happier things, I got a package in the mail today. My husband tells me I have some felting material at home. Yay! I am preparing for Christmas. I think I am going to make felted soap. I am still trying to decide. I really don't have time to devote to felted animals, and I can let the kids work the soap. I think I am going to felt some bags to go with them. I think the combination will make good Christmas presents.

I am waiting for the yarn to go with the bags. I think they will be in the mail next week. I ordered it from furryarns. They don't dye it till your order it. I have some of the 2 ply in Agean, and my hands turn blue. It just tickles my boys to death to see mommy's hands change color.

Well I guess I should really go back to work, as that is what they are paying me for.

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home