Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Buddy oh Pal of mine

My Secret Pal is a wonderful person. I had a package waiting for me when I got home yesterday. I did take pictures, but as usual, I haven't taken them out of the camera. Well, my husband hasn't as that is his designated duty.

I So Love my package.

Here is a list.

2 Skeins of Cascade 220--Orange
5 Skeins of Peruvian Highland Wool--Brown
1 Bag of Special Edition Vanilla and Chocolate Kisses--Fighting off the boys
1 Pattern--Double Handle Project Bag from Two Old Bags--For a Felted Bag
1 Tin of Tea, Dragonwell (I do love tea) From Adagio

Did I tell you how wonderful my secret pal is?

Well if I didn't, I am saying it now.

SECRET PAL YOU ROCK!

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Secret Pal said...

So glad that you like your gifts!! You are really fun to shop for -- I'm having a blast! I've already started compiling your next package.
Take care and have a great day!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Thanks again! I am glad I am fun to shop for, that makes it even better, we are both having fun.

Have a wonderful day and an even better weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home