Monday, June 13, 2005

The first of many...

I sent off my first Secret Pal Gift today. I am so excited. I really hope my Pal likes what I sent. Well, if she doesn't I hope she is honest enough to tell me, so I know what not to get. I would much rather have her say, "You know that was nice, but it really wasn't me." Then suffer in silence. I don't know just me.

Anyway on to knitting news...

I have finished another bag for Christmas. Yes, I am knitting my Christmas gifts now. If I don't at least start on them now they will never get finished. Now I have another Finished Object to take a picture of. I still haven't posted the pictures from last time. I will get to them I promise. Really I will.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Secret Pal said...

I mailed off your gift today as well!!! =) And if the items in your package don't quite suit you, please feel free to let me know. I prefer honesty too.
It's funny that you mentioned Christmas, because just today I made a list of things I want to knit as Christmas gifts. =)
Hope the Java class is getting better. Take care and have a great week!!!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Great minds and all that. Java class is well...Java, unfortunately not the drinking kind either haha.

It will get better, it is getting better, it is just slow.

Christmas is just around the corner, it will be here before you know it, and I don't knit fast enough to do last minute.

Thank you for the gift, I am sure it will be wonderful.

I hope you have a wonderful week as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home