Thursday, June 23, 2005

Java, knitting or a lack of...

I haven't been on in too long. I have spent most of my time trying to wrap my brain around Java. Its not happening. I don't think it is due to a lack of understanding, truly I don't. Just when I think, "Aha I've got it!", my instructor throws something at me that truly mystifies. I honestly think he is more of a programmer than a teacher, nothing wrong with that honestly. I just don't think he can quite understand why the majority of the class is lost.

Anyway, on to knitting news. I have been doing some knitting. Just some. I have almost finished the cobweb shawl. I am in the process of binding off the bottom edge. I have to knit when I find the time. I have even started knitting at red lights, it is truly sad. I am just thankful I have a wonderfully understanding husband. He doesn't even ask why I keep buying yarn. He just smiles and rolls his eyes. Lovely man I have.

Other than that I haven't really had much time to knit as much as I would like. I have been out shopping, or in shopping as the case is, for my Pal. Ok I was shopping for me too, but that need not be commented on.

I still have pictures that need posting.
Yea, yea I know I promised.
Soon.

Well back to Java, and not the coffee kind.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Secret Pal said...

Hi there!
I wish you were referring to Java of the coffee kind! I'm so sorry to hear that the Java class is still such a pain. =( It's a bummer when you're trying so hard to understand something and yet you're still having difficulty. Well, hang in there...I wish I could help. =(
I have seriously considered knitting at red lights as well. =) I just haven't done it because usually don't hit too many red lights, so I probably wouldn't even have enough time to compete one row or round. But I can definitely relate with you about wanting more knitting time! I wish work flew by as quickly as knitting time!
It's great that your husband is so understanding about knitting and yarn buying! I feel fortunate that my husband is great like that as well. And by the way, there is nothing wrong with shopping for yourself!!! I'm trying my best to spoil you, but you need to spoil yourself too! =)
Speaking of spoiling - I'm still working on your July package. It will probably go out in early July.
Take care, and have a great weekend!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

I had this wonderfully long response, and blogger lost it. So as I am feeling a little frustrated right now.

Thank you for the encourgement. I really did need it. As soon as I graduate I will have more time to knit. Only a year and a half to go. Then I can take a break. Six months then on to my Masters.

I think I am sick...Someone should stop me. :D

Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home