Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My Secret Pal is the Best

I received a card from my Secret Pal. I love e-cards, they are so visual. I just loved it.

On the knitting front, I have been so very busy with school. I have been trying to cram Object Oriented Programming into my brain, and my brain is locked and I have discovered I don't have the key.

Anyone know Java? Can I borrow your brain?

Anyway I have managed to finish my little ones felted clogs. They really wanted them, so mom obliged and finished them. Now my husband wants a pair. Go figure. So now I have to find some time to make daddy a pair. I have the yarn, and I have started on them, it is just finding time to finish them.

I have also finished a felted bag; a picture will be forthcoming sometime soon. I have the picture; I just need to post it. Call it lazy, call it busy, or call it tired.

Back to the grind.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Secret Pal said...

Hi there,
Glad you liked the card!
I'm sorry to hear that school has kept you so busy! Hang in there..I wish I could help but I don't even know what object oriented program is! LOL =)
I noticed that you updated your Amazon wishlist...thanks! You and I seem to have similar tastes in knitting books. =)
Looking forward to seeing pics of the felted clogs and bag when you have time.
Take care!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Thank you for the encouragement. Some days you feel like pulling your hair out. I will have to make some time to put up my pictures and take more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home