Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Secret Pal.....More Java :P

I received a very nice Hallmark e-card from my Secret Pal. It was very encouraging. The class I was in, Java, is now over, but it it isn't really. I am in the second part of this class, with a different teacher thankfully.

So maybe I really learn something this time...That's a novel idea.

Well I have finished my Cobweb shawl...You know the routine..Pictures to come.
I actually have them on the camera, really I do. I am just waiting for my husband to download them. As he has been in a lot of pain the last few days, I really haven't bothered him about it too much. He will get to it.

Thanks again Secret Pal for the card, it really made my day!

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Secret Pal said...

YAY, so glad to hear that the first part of the class is over!!! I really hope this instructor is better.
I hope your husband feels better soon! Take care!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

I am too! Thank you for the card again. My husband is feeling a little better today, but this heat...geez.Oh well from one thing to another.

Have a great Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home