Thursday, July 28, 2005

As promised

Here are the pictures. There are quite a few, so be patient if it takes awhile to load. I am also providing the link to the yahoo photos, just in case you don't want to wait, or the blogger decides not to upload all of the pictures.

First on our list the Cobweb Shawl by Emma Crew. I made this with the Space Dyed Blue Face Leicester from Paradise Fibers.



I tried to take some pictures that showed off the pattern. I don't know if you can see it.



Now my lovely boss showing off the shawl for us outside. She wasn't feeling well this day, but she is a real Trooper!



Next on the list, Secret Pal. Unfortunately my husband has already downloaded those pictures to his computer. Now I have to go find them. Secret Pal, I haven't forgotten you. I do truly appreciate all you are doing, your efforts will be displayed for all to see, as soon as I figure out what my husband has done.

Stitch Markers
We have the markers from Danielle I made a booboo. These lovely stitch markers came to me by way of Rebecca! Boy do I have egg on my face.:



There are more from Danielle Rebecca, you can see them at the photo album. I fear if I push Blogger too much it will spit up.


The next item up for bid display, more Markers from my second Marker Mania Pal. Who is named Danielle by.


Next up...The Irish Hiking Scarf from Hello Yarn. I like cables. They aren't as difficult as I let myself believe they were.



Here is a close-up look at the cables.



Ok I think that is enough eye candy for this post. Blogger is having fits.
More to come later.
Enjoy, and Happy Knitting.

3 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger me myself and i said...

The markers look great but I am Rebecca not Danielle!! But it did give me a good laugh. I sent the package that had the marker with the little dolphin on it,

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Geez, I am more tired than I thought. I am sorry. I really don't know where I got that from. Guess that is what I get for leaviing the card at home.
I am sorry Rebecca, I will fix that. :D

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger me myself and i said...

no biggie!! It gave me a good laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home