Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I thought I had it licked...

I thought I was going to get it done. Finally, I was going to present to you all pictures. I brought the camera to work, I even found the USB plug so I could download the images. What do I find when I plug the thing in?

Dead Batteries.

Am I having bad luck or what?

So tonight I will plug the camera in and maybe tomorrow you will get the long awaited pictures.

I have so much to show you.

1. Long lost pictures detailing my Secret Pal gifts.

2. The finished Shawl made with Space-Dyed Blue-faced Leicester from Paradise Fibers, in herb garden.

3. The markers from my Stitch Marker Pals.

4. The Stitch Markers my boss made for me.

5. Maybe pictures of my children, that is frightening, and the pictures of the Airport. Buchanan Field, which is in Concord. Why pictures of the airport you may ask, same reason we like pictures of yarn, my husband loves the airport, and so do our children. So why not, airport pictures too.

6. The destroyed Clapotis. I know you are dying to see the mis-dropped drop stitch.

7. My latest and greatest project. I know I stated I was going to start on something that did not require much thought. I just couldn't do it. So I started an Irish Hiking Scarf from Hello Yarn.

I have never in my life knit cables. They are fun, and I am not using a cable needle. I have read on numerous different blogs, no I don't have the link at the moment, I will have to look for them. The technique seemed easy enough, so I tried it. I am on the beginning of the fifth pattern repeat. I have achieved cables!! Yay for me.

I still have a bit of a headache, but I refuse to let it start stopping me now. Still no news about my husband and the FAA.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Secret Pal said...

Hi there,
Good to hear from you again. I am really looking forward to seeing your completed shawl and the stitch markers! Isn't the Irish Hiking Scarf pattern great? I just finished one a couple of months ago (although I used a cable needle). Fortunately it doesn't require too much thought...at least the stitch counts don't change by row!! LOL =) Hope your headache goes away soon. Yay, the weekend is almost here!!!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Hi!
Headache isn't totally gone, but it is much better. I love this pattern, I have it memorized, very easy. It is my Friday, so the weekend is here for me YAY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home