Thursday, August 11, 2005

And the Secret Pal is.....

Caitlyn from Knot Without My Knitting .
Caitlyn is a wonderful Secret Pal. I totally love the gifts, and here is what was behind mystery door number 3.

Uh huh....Well due to technical difficulties beyond my control, you will get pictures on Monday. Blogger is being bad.

So a description:

A Jute tote bag that is beautiful lime green and Caribbean blue.

A Classic Pooh & Piglet Pin, that is shaped like a postage stamp. Did I mention I love Pooh?

Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas. This book will keep my very busy! I must hide it from the kids :D

Knitting notecards. Things I always say, "Oh, how cute!", but never buy for myself. Thanks Caitlyn!

3 skeins of Misti Alpaca Sport, it is being fondled as I write this :D. The color is MC-1026, the website says the color is called Red Fiesta Mélange, kind of a heathery reddish brown with yellow and blue dispersed throughout. It is really pretty.

I also received the Flower Basket Shawl pattern, Caitlyn was reading my mind, I have been lusting after this pattern. The Misti Alpaca will make a wonderful Flower Basket Shawl.

2 skeins of Manos del Uruguay, color number 49. It is a wonderful variegated pink. Oooh, Pretty!

Ohh Ohh another pattern! The Squatty Sidekick bag. Now I know the Manos is just for this.

Didn't I tell you Caitlyn was a wonderful Pal?! See...Well imagine anyway. You can see on Monday, unless I get some time between now and then to play with other picture posting options.

Whew!

Caitlyn dear, YOU ROCK!
Thanks again for being such a wonderful Secret Pal!

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger caitlyn said...

Hi there,
I have had great fun being your pal!!! =o) Thank you for being such a wonderful person to spoil. Happy knitting!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Thanks again for everything! You were a great Secret Pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home