Monday, August 29, 2005

My boys

Well once upon a time I promised pictures of my boys. I never put them on.
What reminded me you might ask, ok you might not, but I am going to assume you did ask. My oldest lost a tooth on Friday. I cried, not boo hoo, but you know teary eyed. It is a milestone in his growth.

Anyway, I have pictures I was supposed to post awhile ago so here they are.


This first one is of Master J and Master C. Master J is in the foreground, while Master C. is in the background.


Here you see both of them again, Master C. just doesn't seem to want his picture taken.


And once again the ever active boys.

And Master C. all by himself. He doesn't look very happy does he? Oh well.
These are my lovely children.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger caitlyn said...

Great to see pics of your boys!!!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Thanks Caitlyn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home