Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Secret Pal...

Oh my Secret Pal, I have some of the pictures I promised.

Here is the second package I received from my Secret Pal.


Ok that one is really blurry. I am capable of taking better pictures.



My Secret Pal sent the most beautiful frame for my boys pictures.
Can you see the Pooh frame?



I also have two skeins of knitpicks shimmer in the colourway Maple Leaf.


I also received the pattern for Fiber Trends Leaf Lace Shawl. Isn't it wonderful? Can you see the Leaf Lace Shawl in the Shimmer?


There is also a tin with cats, a cat measuring tape, and a very nice bag from Knit Happens. Oh let me not forget, the bubble wrap. What self respecting 4 and 5 year old children can resist bubble wrap?

Thank you Secret Pal. I am truly sorry for the lateness of the post as well as the poor quality of the photos. I still have not found my pictures my husband has stashed somewhere on his computer.

Added Aug. 4, 2005. I knew there was something missing. DUH!

I forgot the book! How could I have forgotten the book you might say. Well It was already in my knitting bag, where I can drool over it at my leisure. What book you might say, well this book...



Thank you again Pal of mine!

4 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Secret Pal said...

Hi there!
Don't worry about the pictures -- I just hope that you are enjoying the gifts!!! I'm still in the process of putting together your last package, so I'm aiming for mid-August.
I *love* the Cobweb Shawl!! I was in awe when I saw the photos. You did a great job!
I hope things are better with your husband and the FAA situation.
Take care and happy knitting!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

I am really enjoying the gifts. So are the boy, all 3 or them. They loved the bubble wrap, aka pop-its.

FAA situation-More court in a month. Bleh.

Thanks again for being such a great Pal!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Secret Pal said...

heheheee, I will try to include for bubble wrap in your next package!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

All of my boys will love you for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home