Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Knitting news

I have finally taken pictures of some if my knitting. Sorry for the delay, school has been consuming much of my time. I also have pictures of my boy and his lost tooth. Master C lost his first tooth last Friday.

On with the show:
Note to Mom, remember not to take pictures of children while they are eating gummies.

This is my oldest baby. See the new hole in his face?


And I can't show you up close pictures of one if I don't show you pictures of the other. So without further ado here is Master J.









And for the knitting content we have Coronet, two versions.


This on I finished about 2 or 3 weeks ago, just didn't put up the picture.

And the closeup. I used Brown Sheep Wool in Silver Silver. It didn't take a whole skein, and it is too big for the intended recipient. So I am going to give it to someone with a bigger head.

This one I made with one Skein of Noro Kureyon. I purchased way to much of this stuff. I bought it for my Boss, she decide she didn't want it, no biggie. I can always use a stash enhancement.

It is the perfect size for a child.

I think I am making these hats inside out. I believe you are supposed to be able to flip the edge up making the hat smaller. Mine never come out that way. Just the way it is. I still like then though.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger caitlyn said...

Your boys are so cute!
I love the hats! You did a very nice job on both of them. Thanks for the link to the pattern!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Anytime Caityly. I am glad I could help. Thanks, I am somewhat fond of the knuckle heads myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home