Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What is up?

Besides the sky and the sun and the moon.
Well lots and lots of school. Sorry I have been absent of late. I have really bad cluster headaches once every couple of years for a couple of weeks on end. This just happens to be that time, wonderful.

If that were not enough, when I don't have cluster headaches, I get migraines. Well my genetic makeup being what it is, that really sucks. Oh and I found my first grey hair. That isn't so bad really. My grandmother had beautiful silver hair, so who knows maybe I will to one day.

I have been knitting, just haven't been taking pictures. I am really bad about the picture thing. I need to work on that.

Anyway knitting...
I have, since my last blogging expedition, completed two of the squatty sidekick bags. The first was completed in the Manos my wonderful SP5 Pal sent to me. Thanks again Caitlyn, and the second is in Noro, don't ask me what color, the band is at home. I will have to go home and look. At least I kept it, believe me it is not common. I have too much clutter with two small boys to keep the unnecessary things in live. Just enjoy it.

My children, if you want to know, are getting so smart. Master J informed me the other day that Master C was antagonizing him. Can you believe it? Then he covers his mouth with his hand, because even he knows he is full of bologna. You have to love them, well you don’t but I certainly do and I am enjoying every minute. I think I am slightly jealous of my husband, who gets to spend all day with them. Then I wake up, and realize things are great just the way they are LOL. They are after all boys, and they need their father around more at this age than they need me.

I have a job interview today, wish me luck. It isn’t for anything I really want to do, but if I get the job it will be full time permanent with benefits. That makes the job worth doing, even if it is only for a little while. It could be the foot in the door I need to transition to another county job.

Well that is about it in a nutshell. When I can steal some more time away from work and school, I will report back.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger caitlyn said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your headaches and migraines. I hope they go away soon. Wow, two Squatty Sidekicks! Pretty good! I have the pattern and still have yet to make one. Take care!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Hi Caitlyn. Yes I hope they go away too. I am trying to get my Christmas list finished. Thanks again for the pattern. Talk to you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home