Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blame it on....

On the rain?
Well it hasn't rained in awhile...
Well I guess you can blame it on me.

I was the one that did it...
I bought it...
And it came in the mail yesterday!

Ok I will tell you what it is.
I bought these.


This is not a very good picture, and to tell the truth you can blame Snow, because it was her post that pushed me over the edge.

So now I have the Wings of Fantasy Shawl pattern, Violets by the River, and the Tiger Eye patterns.

Now if I only had the knitting time. One day I will have the time to knit as much as I want. No homework, no distraction. Gee, sounds like I might be dead. Oh well what would life be like without distractions?

Till next time gentle knitters.

2 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger chele said...

Hello Lyndanna~
Thanks for your notes! When you get a minute, email me your address. We'll drop some of our hand-made needles in the mail to you! :-)
Enjoy your weekend~
Chele

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Chele,
Send me your email.
darnknit@yahoo.com
Thanks :D
Nyasha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home