Monday, October 03, 2005

Secret Pal, and boxes of stuff.

My secret pal sent me a truly wonderful e-card. I just want to say Thank You! It lifted my spirits and made my day.

I think our UPS man is getting very upset with us. We have had so many deliveries in the last week, well lets just say I feel we have a relationship. We are homeschooling our boys, well technically just Master C at the moment. So we have been receiving boxes upon boxes of school supplies. Books and books and even more books. The child is truly excited. It is great to see his face light up because a book arrived just for him. Well this has truly cut down on my knitting time, but it is worth it. He is so very excited to be in school, and we have better control over what he is taught and how.

Headaches still here,it was especially bad today. I was rudely awakened by a migraine at 2 am this morning, yes I have a Dr. Appointment scheduled, but not until Friday. I tried for today, no luck. I could call again for Wednesday, but all I want to do is go home and try to sleep for the rest of the week.

Well back to work,
Knit on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home