Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Love Winter!

I really, really love winter. I much prefer the cold and the rain. I know many people would like the sun all year long, but this is my favorite time of the year.

Did you know they are going to add a month to daylight savings time? I don't like that, not that anyone asked my opinion.

Not much went on this weekend. I had an art show. I didn't tell you I am embarking on a new endeavor, not that I need anymore action items right now. Just call me a glutton for punishment. I am an art consultant for Ethnic Expressions.

Art for the mind and soul. I really have to find some time to update my side bar. I have links to other blogs I need to put up as well as some other things. One thing at time.

I have to check in at school, produce some work, so I can continue to get paid, and get my son's homeschool work together first.

So much to do so little time.
Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home