Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas

Ok, yes, I have not been blogging. I have been knitting, but due to the fact that my husband had misplaced, he says it isn't lost, the cable that loads the pictures from the camera to the computer, I have no pictures.

I can tell you I finished this scarf. I was inspired by the fact my husband wanted a scarf. Caitlyn just happened to have it on her blog, and my husband liked it. Only problem it is much to thin for him, but he likes it anyway, which is all that matters.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I stayed home and did nothing, except cook, which really isn't a hardship. That was a wonderful feeling. I haven't done that in much too long. I can't wait to be out of school. Then I can do nothing, or as close to nothing as a 4 and 5 year old will allow.

Well I am off to work and I will try to post more often.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger caitlyn said...

How neat that you knit the Karaoke scarf for your husband! Hope you and your family are enjoying the holidays. =) Wishing you a happy and healthy 2006!

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Thanks Caitlyn! He wears it around the house and he really likes it. Happy New Year to you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home