Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Missing in action

Yesterday was a very bad day.
I woke up, as I usually do, ready to start my day.
I fell over in intense pain. I have the mother of all migraines.
I figured, I can do it! I can drive, HAHA (Not!), and go to work.

Guess what?

I couldn't even get out of bed.

It was an all day ordeal of trying to get over this migraine. 3 Imitrex nasal sprays later, taken during the course of the day, and 3 Excedrin it is tolerable.

I still have it today, not like yesterday, but it is there hovering in the background waiting for me to let my guard down. As soon as I do, it will pounce. I know it, I can feel it just on the outer edges of my temples waiting to come alive again.

If you don't see me for a couple of days, you know why. I am still doing battle with the beast in my brain.

3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Ranee said...

Hello!

I am so sorry for your migraine pain, I used to get them all the time, so I can empathize. I was so glad to find out that you were my secret pal!

What great gifts you sent! I really appreciated all the little notes and ecards, too. It seemed as though you really took some time to figure out the kinds of things I'd like, and I know that takes effort.

Anyway, I was reading through your archives at the blog, and I was curious if any resolution has been made with the FAA. Rich said this seemed like a case for AOPA to try to help, or at least publicize to get support. Email me if you want to keep it off the blog.

Thanks again!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger caitlyn said...

Hey there,
I am SO sorry to hear about this. I know it's really rough, and I hope you feel better soon. Take care!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Thanks for the support. It is slowly getting better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home