Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Where have I been?

Lost without a paddle.
Adrift at sea.
If you see my mind could you tell it I am looking for it?

Yes it has been that type of break. More school, more stress.

Well now that we have established that, how the heck have you been?

I have been busy with school. Very busy.
My boss has been sick, she has a heart condition, and I have been worrying about her. The boys...The boys....They are going through a phase. I can handle it, daddy can handle it. The boys may not survive.

I have been knitting. No I don't have pictures again. Why you may ask, because my husband still hasn't found the cable. I am going to be forced to buy another one, I just don't really want to spend the money.

Let me get to the knitting.
I have completed this hat for my husband. He loves it, and I only made minor mistakes as far as I can tell. I did miss an eye, so he has one blind moose. I purchased the kit from beaellisknitware.com, and it was a truly fun knit.

I also finished Liesel . I did enjoy this as well. I have to say the finished product looks a lot like the photo.

I broke down and became a follower. I have joined the knitting olympics from the yarn harlot. I am going to knit Pafuglehale, forgive the lack of proper danish spelling.

I don't know if I will finish, but I am going to give it the old College try.
Well I guess that is all I have for now, but I will not be away so long next time. Promise!
Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home