Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Well it has been a long time.

I have no excuses, it is just life.
I have been knitting. Let me see if I can list all of the things I have been doing.
I finished a leaf lace shawl.
Please excuse the poor quality, I took these pictures with my camera phone.





I also finished a water bottle holder for my husband, which was completed in crochet, not knit. I wanted to see if I could do it. Guess what? I did. No pictures, but you expect that from me. I made it in blue, since anything in pink is a no go for him :D. The pattern can be found here. Dot has wonderful patterns. I even made a worm, granted it wasn't the best attempt at crochet, so you won't see any pictures of that anytime soon. The kids liked it though, which is all that really matters in the grand scheme of things.

I also finished a KARAOKE CABLE SCARF in KnitPicks Sierra. The color was cranberry. It was given away so fast I wasn't able to get a picture. The recipient was very pleased with the scarf, so it made my day.

I have been accepted to the DishclothsRUs Yahoo group. This is a closed group. I was patiently on the list, and I was accepted. Yay! This is a wonderful group of people. I am very happy to have been accepted.

School is the pits. Not because it is school, but because it is causing me to stress. My wonderful counselors have informed me that in order to graduate I must produce $2300 dollars to them. Well that wouldn't be a problem if I had a job that was paying me a decent wage, but the reason I am at this job is so that I can complete school. See the catch-22 here? Needless to say I am frustrated. It will all work out, but in the meantime I am stressing. I only have 4 classes left. I just want to get it done. I need a break where I don't have to worry about getting assignments done and turned in.

Well, that is not a complete list of what is going on in my life, I think it is enough for now. I will try to get on here more often, but time, and life, will tell.

3 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger caitlyn said...

It's great to hear from you! The shawl looks lovely -- you are so good at lace! Glad to hear that you are enjoying crochet. I hope the school situation works out...you are so close to finishing!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Lyndanna said...

Hi Caitlyn! Things will work out. I will keep on praying and having faith.

I have been enjoying the lace and the crochet.

I hope all is well with you and the family.
It was great to hear from you!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger StickLena said...

I admire your lace shawl very much! I have only crocheted lace...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home