Tuesday, August 15, 2006

So I fell off of the wagon...

Ok, so I fell off of the, "I will get better at blogging" wagon. Sue me.

I have been busy knitting and other things.
Let's see I have knit a scarf, started a shawl, almost finished a pair of socks, my first!

I have joined the mystery sock knit-along.
Thought about sock wars, but I don't knit that fast, and as I have only knit one pair of socks, I would loose in about 3 days.

I have 2 more 2-week class and I am an official graduate of the University of Phoenix.

I am still looking for another job, I really dislike looking for another job, but I really dislike being treated as if I have no brain cells too. So, onward to another job.

Not much else going on here just trying to keep out of trouble, which isn't easy to do with a couple of kids.

Talk to you later.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Never fear. You have so little time to put into this blog with all that you have to do in a day for yourself and your family. Whatever you can share with the folks who read your blog is just fine! What I have seen of your work is really nice. It doesn't matter if you are doing things at a slower pace (says the woman who takes a year to knit a shawl). I will continue to try to check in from time to time to see if you are making progress on those socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home